top of page
Dampierre 6 Hatching Eggs

Dampierre 6 Hatching Eggs


Dampierre is an extremely rare french breed. The amount of breeders in the U.S is less than 10. Our original breeding stock came from Greenfire farms and we have been focusing on the presence and shape of the feather crest, comb size and shape, and the general type. These birds have been very pleasurable to work with. They are friendly, quiet and extremely good layers of large white eggs. They seem to lay earlier than some of the other breeds we offer and are consistently through cold temperatures.

Only 2 left in stock


    Eggs will ship or be ready for pickup as soon as we can fill the order. Orders are processed in the order they are received. It may take one week or as long as 6 weeks to receive your order. Please message me if you have questions regarding potential ship dates. We will only ship on Monday or Tuesday to ensure the quickest delivery.

    We ship eggs to you via Priority Mail within the continental United States for a flat rate of $25.00. Please select the appropriate shipping option at checkout. Eggs will be held at the post office for pick-up unless otherwise requested.

    We do not guarantee the hatch rate of the eggs you receive. We do test our fertility throughout the season and will not ship/sell eggs that we would not hatch ourselves. Unfortunately, there are things out of our control like, shipping conditions, weather, rate of egg laying, fertilization, and management of your incubator. Once the eggs leave our hands we release all liability.

    USPS Priority Mail includes insurance up to $50.00 per claim. You, the buyer, are responsible for filing the claim. We advise that you take photos of all sides of the box and detailed photos of any damage to the box and its contents prior to disposal.

    We can ship up to 24 eggs per order. If you need to order more than 24 eggs, please contact me directly to make accommodations.

    If you need to cancel an order BEFORE it has shipped there is a 25% fee. The other 75% will be refunded to the original form of payment.

    If you MUST HAVE a specific date please contact me as far in advance as possible.

    By placing an order you agree to all above terms.

    Customer service is important to me! I am a busy mom working on a busy farm and running a cleaning business. If I miss one of your communications please reach out to me again. I am not ignoring you. I just have a short attention span.

You May Also Like